Wednesday, September 07, 2005
One week down, many more to go
One whole week without spending any money on stash!  I do have things still arriving in my mailbox though.  My SB&B order has arrived and it contained TW’s Tropical Dream and the specialty fibers and beads for it, some WDW and GAST to add to my stash, and a couple of other things for my exchange buddy :0)   I’ve also received the 2nd of 3 books I ordered from overseas.  One more and I think my book orders will be complete.

I finally tracked down the wish list of my redwork exchange person so I’ll probably be ordering a couple of things for her, but nothing for myself.   I forgot that I get Vikki Clayton’s fiber of the month each month, so that will have to keep me satisfied for now.  I am determined!

I spent some more time organizing my bookcases yesterday and as soon as I hit ‘publish’ will be playing with stuff again.  I’m down to one basket full that needs to be put away and I still need to organize one of the corner units.  The two old stash cabinets are still sitting in the hallway and the drawers for under the daybed still haven’t been installed.  Baby steps.  It’ll get there.

We watched Sahara last night.  I really like the movie, but I love the music more.  Unbeknownst to me Husband had created a CD with almost all the music on it  ;o)

There’s a nip in the air this morning.  The marine layer is in so it looks like a freakishly cold morning outside.  I think fall is my favorite time of year.  It makes me think of comfort food (chili, red beans and rice, stew, corn cake, enchiladas).

Edited at 12:09 to add we have finally heard from Dad’s aunt.  She’s safe and sound and healthy and hanging in there with her daughter.  Thank you everyone for your prayers.
 
posted by Terri at 7:57 AM |