Thursday, September 08, 2005
SBQ 9/7
I haven’t answered a SBQ in a very long time.

Which way do you stitch (/// and then \\\ or \\\ and then ///)? Canyou (or if you haven't done it before, do you think you could) changethe way that you stitch temporarily if it is asked of you?

You know I had to think about this and still couldn’t come up with an answer!  Stitching is so automatic to me that I never give it a thought, but now that I had to put it on paper, I actually had to go look at something to answer truthfully!  LOL  /// then \\\ ;o)

It’s great to see so many others that are trying to rein in their spending habits.  I know it’s going to be hard on me, I’ve already been tempted, but I’ve so far been able to resist.  Of course, it’s only been one week.  Maybe if I force myself to stitch more often it will be easier for me to resist.  I spend my stitching time in front of the TV and I’ve been trying to avoid the TV the past few days.  I cannot just plug in a movie, I HAVE to watch the news and it’s breaking my heart, so I stay away from the TV, and so I stay away from my stitching.  Wicked circle.
 
posted by Terri at 9:25 AM |