Thursday, September 29, 2005
Back to the tagging
7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Go to Scotland
Buy another house
Finish my college degree
Get that ‘perfect’ job
Ride DH’s bike by myself
Learn how to fly
Run a 5K

7 Things I can do:
Cross Stitch
Type 90 cwpm
Read blueprints
Play the piano
Sing
Think for myself
Use a computer

7 Things I cannot do:
Knit
Drive slow
Put up with whiners
Live where I want to live, now
Lose weight
Run a 5K
Be patient

7 Things that attract me to another person:
Attitude
Clothing
Smile
Posture
Looks
Eyes
What they like to do


7 Celebrity crushes:
Trace Adkins
Viggo Mortenson
Karl Urban
Vin Diesel (I love his evil smile!)
Sean Bean (especially as Sharpe)
Kenny Chesney
Gerard Butler (especially in Timeline)


7 Things I say the most:
"What a boob"
“You’ve got to be kidding me”
“As if”
“No way”
“There’s no way in hell”
“Who’s mommie’s precious angel”


7 Bloggers I will tag:
Melissa
Jill
Erica
Debi
Mindy
Mel
Mia
 
posted by Terri at 11:32 AM |