Friday, September 02, 2005
August stitching accomplishments and September goals
August goals were:

Shepherd's Bush Americana Scissor Fob (need to backstitch front, stitch back, put it together) DONE!

Bent Creek June snapper (yes, that's right. Even though I got a head start, I put it away instead of finishing it and never got it back out! All I have left is the very bottom border, though.) Bent Creek July snapper and Bent Creek August snapper All 3 snappers stitched!

Linda Driskell's Treasure Box Stitched all the pearl on the bottom portion and am getting ready to start the flowers.

Paula Vaughan's July Quilt for all Seasons

Shepherd's Bush St. Nicholas Roll (More than 1/2 way thru stitching this. I'm going to turn this into a flat fold.) Finished the stitching, but still need to finish it out.

Decide on new focus piece btwn Lady of the Flag, Mermaid of the Pearls, Fairy Moon No decision made yet.

For September I’ve broken my stitching into categories:

Annual Project - Bent Creek’s September Brings – gotta stay caught up!

2nd Saturday Stitching - Long Dog Sampler’s The Token. Starting on September 10. I’m having a mini-stitchalong with Melissa on Long Dog Sampler designs.

Exchange piece - I need to get the embellishments for my Quaker Quarterly Exchange piece this weekend. Then I’ll be starting on a Redwork Exchange piece. I want to get it finished.

Magazine Design – Linda Driskell’s Treasure Box – continue along on this.

StRIP - Teresa Wentzler’s Castle Sampler is my StRIP piece this month.

S.I.P.I. – Try to get to Paula Vaughan’s July Quilt for all Seasons.

Smalls: My Treasures Sewing Case
 
posted by Terri at 2:00 PM |