Friday, May 13, 2005
I've been tagged :)
Caught by one with acreage! How fun.

Choose 5 and complete the sentence...

If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure . . .

If I could be a musician . . .I'd be a world class concert pianist. I took piano for 10 years and loved every moment of it. I even have the piano that my parents bought me for my 16th birthday. While I do not play anywhere near what I used to, I can still sit down and very slowly read music.

If I could be a psychologist . . .I'd be a criminal psychologist. I love the criminal mind. It just entertains me how they think the things they do are not wrong, or that they won't get caught. It's one of those when I grow up I want to be things :)

If I could be a librarian . . .I would work in a beautiful building that was full of every single needleart design ever released.

If I could be a lawyer . . .I would probably be an elder law lawyer. My parents and in-laws are aging, plus Husband's grandmother is still alive. I read about so many things people do to take advantage of the elderly and it angers me enough to want to do something about it.

If I could be a professor . . .I'd teach either civil war history or revolutionary war history at the college level. I've always loved history and even toyed at majoring in it at one time in my life. It's one of those things that is constantly at the back of my mind.

Now, who should I tag? Decisions, decisions.....lissylaine, lissa, and FaithAnn :) Have fun!
 
posted by Terri at 11:48 AM |