Thursday, December 30, 2004
Reporting back and winding down.
I finished the stitching portion of the ornament last night. I love it! I'm trying to decide if I want to back it with stitching fabric and stitch my name and the date, or if I want to back it with quilting fabric. I hate tough decisions! LOL Next up is to finish my beastie for the WBRR and get it and my ornament RR stuff mailed ON TIME!

I never made it through my quilting stash yesterday. I played in my office instead.

I haven't heard from Son since Tuesday night. I'm living the life of no news is good news in that direction. I won't say I don't worry, but I try not to fret (if there really is a difference?). I know he mentioned going snowboarding yesterday and they have some friends that work at the resort who can only go at night, so I'm hoping they stayed last night with those friends.

Husband says he thinks he hurt his neck working out. That's what he gets for staying in such good shape, while I have no willpower to do so. Ha!

Bandit finally ate his dog food yesterday after I hand fed it to him. Yeah, I know, I'm a goof, but at least I got him to eat. He was really looking skinny and that worried me.

And for the weather woman, New Orleans coffee is what we call the café a lait that I make from coffee and chicory that I order from Café Du Monde in New Orleans. I also usually make beignets but didn’t do so this year. I’m thinking of making them New Year’s morning though, so start driving so you won’t be late for breakfast. And, I’m back to being a brunette again. The stranger in the mirror startled me this morning since I’ve been more blonde than anything for about 5 years. I love the color and the cut, even if she wouldn’t cut it as short as I thought I wanted it. Next time I’ll go a little shorter.

I finished up my notes for my 2005 hopes and dreams. They'll be posted tomorrow instead of the usual Friday Five.

Husband is getting off at noon and I'm hoping we can go to the movies since it looks like blue skies for today.

Have a great Thursday all.
 
posted by Terri at 10:06 AM |