Sunday, December 26, 2004
Airing my dirty laundry
by way of Sunday Brunch :)

1) Do you use fabric softener or softener sheets?

Most of the time I use liquid fabric softern.

2) Do you dry clean clothes on a regular basis?

I cannot remember the last time I was at a dry cleaners!

3) Do you do laundry as it piles up or do you wait until you are out of clean clothes?

Yes! LOL I try to stay on top of Mt. Washmore by washing during the week.

4) Do you use a clean towel every day for your shower or use the same one throughout the week?

Clean one today for my body and the one I used yesterday on my hair, every day.

5) Who does the laundry in your household?

20 year old DS does his own laundry. I do mine and DH's unless there's something that DH absolutly cannot wait for. He's not allowed to do mine tho.


We're hitting Michaels and Sports Authority this morning and the rest of the day is whatever by ear. I'm hoping to get some stitching done. I was so uncomfortable from all the food yesterday that I didn't feel like moving, not even to lift a needle.
 
posted by Terri at 7:21 AM |