Saturday, November 06, 2004
It's going to be a good weekend
No class today. I finished up the labs I was working on last Saturday so wrote my prof and asked what was going on today. She said all we were going to do was queries and then she said "You are so conscientious, why don't you let me send you an e-mail assignment to do at home." Woohoo! I'm conscientious! What a morale booster. Thanks Prof M! I got all my homework done by yesterday and now I have a worry free weekend ahead of me. It's been forever since I had a homework free weekend.


Son's 20th birthday is Monday and we bought him a season pass to Bear Mountain. It's so wonderful to see him so physical, too bad it's in such expensive ways! LOL Surfboards and snowboards ain't cheap people. We'll probably buy him a computer or snowboarding clothing for Christmas. He informed us he'd "hang" with us this afternoon since he plans to be plowing down the slopes Sunday and he has to work on Monday. Lucky us :) LOL


Husband was super busy at work yesterday and didn't get his call in to the monitor. No nagging from me, though. I know he's just as anxious to find out as I am and he'd have made it if he had the time.


On the homefront, Husband was correct we had a mouse. I say had 'cause that sucker is now in the trash. Ick! I pulled the bread off the top of the fridge yesterday to make some lunch. I noticed crumbs on the cabinet and turned it over to notice it had been nibbled. Normally I would suspect Bandit, but I knew there was no way he could have reached it. I looked on the fridge and there was a ton of teeny mouse poopies! So I reached over to where we keep the sticky trap and yikes! it was already stuck. I nearly had heart failure when it moved. I'm just thankful I didn't touch it without looking. So my hero was immediately demanded home and he put it in the trash for me. The weekend will be spent disinfecting. Blech.


And I've saved the best for last! I FINISHED DREAM LOVER! Woohoo!

Leopard by Cross My Heart will slide into that rotation slot. I'm going to concentrate on finishing my WBRR beasie and Ornament RR pieces now. Oh Happy Day!
 
posted by Terri at 6:43 AM |