Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Your session has timed out.
I'm seeing and feeling that a lot these days. ezBoard has not been all that easy for hundreds of people, blogger keeps telling me this and it's just a general feeling I've been having. Personally it's from studying so much and worrying about my tests. I'm a horrible test taker, or at least that's how I feel. Last night's litigation test felt good, and this morning I'm surprised at how calm I feel about my Business English test.



It's Cabrillo Day in California. Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo was the first European to reach the West Coast of the United States.



It's 2 days till payday and I'm feeling a major pinch. I did have to transfer money for gas, but other than that I've stuck to my budget. I miss my Starbucks :( We have errands to run tonight after work and Husband needs to go to Michaels tonight to purchase a couple of frames. This is going to be tough!
 
posted by Terri at 6:26 AM |