Monday, September 27, 2004
Monday morning madness....
thank goodness there's none of that here! My week starts out laid back and I love it that way. I don't have to be anywhere until 1:00 and I fully take advantage of that knowing in a couple of months that could very easily change, depending on what classes are offered Spring Term. I fully intend on spending this morning stitching for an hour, studying a bit more for tonight and tomorrow's test, and doing some more laundry.



And the Question of the Week deals with Designer dreams.

Would you or have you designed your own cross stitch design? If you have can we see it?

I'm currently working on my first design. It's something I'm working on for Husband that uses rank ensignia for the Marine Corps and I'm using an overdyed called camouflage. Rather appropriate, don'tcha think? There's nothing to show now, but you betcha it'll be here when I complete it.

 
posted by Terri at 6:50 AM |