Thursday, September 23, 2004
Sky Captain is Cool!
I finally found some 1.00 reading glasses. There's a small sun-glasses shop by the theater and we popped in there tonight. Afterward we purchased our movies tickes then popped in the the Rice Garden for dinner before the movie started. We both love having movie night on Thursday. There were a whopping 12 of us in the theater and parking was wherever we wanted.

We both enjoyed the movie and agree we'd like to see it again, or even own it. I loved the way it ended!



Today was a stressful day at work. They had me working on an Exhibit listing for trial tomorrow. So much of it was in Spanish! Yikes. I'm going to have to take a conversational spanish class if I want to do more than survive.



Another quiz in Business English today. I know I missed 1, maybe 1 1/2, depending on how she grades it. I have a major test on Tuesday.
 
posted by Terri at 10:03 PM |