Tuesday, August 10, 2004
I ended up going home from work early yesterday. My swelling is back. I know some of it is from stress, but I did make a dr appt for next week to rule out anything else. Grrrr. I need to start taking better care of myself. A co-worker recently found out he is diabetic. That's my worst fear, but yet I don't do anything to prevent it. Self-defeating.

Son has jury duty today. I wish I was young again so I'd be all-knowing. You should have seen the way he was dressed! Beach shoes, baggy shorts, t-shirt and hoodie, oh and a baseball cap over just out of bed hair. He thinks his way of dress will get him excused. I tried to tell him that they have the right to send him home and tell him to come back on another day, better dressed, but he wouldn't listen. His major grumble? He hates getting out of bed that early. Youth!

3 more days until vacation!
 
posted by Terri at 8:12 AM |