Thursday, August 12, 2004
I am in soooo much pain!...but

I'm on vacation! I'm on vacation! I'm on vacation!

I had a dentist appt today. She cleaned, scraped and polished me within an inch of my life. I also had to have 3 Arestin treatments (but she only charged me for 2), thus the pain. I know it'll be almost gone tomorrow, and it's well worth the pain for the recovery my mouth makes after a treatment.

I'm on vacation!

They had a small farewell for me at the Bookstore today, even tho I'll be working part time for the first 3 weeks of term.

I received my special dyed fabric from Sugar Maple Fabrics today. I am speechless! I had asked for some fabric for Fairy Moon and Mermaid of the Pearls and Mindy outdid herself! I'm ready to ditch anything and everything I've been working on and get started on both of these. I sent her this picture for the water fabric I was looking for and this picture for the sky fabric I was looking for. They are both beautiful. Again, thanks Mindy, you just astonish me!

Did I mention I'm on vacation! LOL

I start my new job next Friday at 1:00 so I have a whole week to do whatever the heck I feel like. Right now all I feel like doing is NOTHING!
 
posted by Terri at 7:22 PM |