Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Take me out to the ballpark
It's almost 2 and I'm the only one at work. Boss and Paralegal have gone home to watch the Padres v Cardinals game. I have the radio on. I have work on my desk, but all I can think is that I wish I had something to stitch on while I listen to the game. I will remedy this tonight though and find something to leave in my desk for future instances. I have all the faith in the world that the Padres will continue to win and Boss and Paralegal will continue to go home and watch games. :)

I'm waiting on the Court to call so I can schedule a hearing. Since I went home in pain yesterday I'm going to stay until at least 3:30 but I'm leaving then so I can beat the traffic - that is if the Court calls. There won't be much stitching this evening as I have a retirment ceremony to attend tonight, since Husband is gone.

I've started telephone interviewing candidates.
 
posted by Terri at 2:04 PM |