Monday, October 02, 2006
I've gone and done it now :)
I was browsing through blogs a day or so ago and came across a stitch along that I just cannot refuse! Lelia is coordinating The Cat’s Whiskers’ Red Desert Scissor Pocket. I had this design out drooling over it just a few days ago when I was being tempted by organizing my half-size designs.

I don’t know what the fabric color is that I'm using, but I purchased it at CATS Vegas earlier this year and it is dyed by Dinky Dyes. It matches the lighter of the two fibers (also by Dinky Dyes) in the kit. All I need to finish this is a piece of something to line the pocket. Dupioni silk was used in the original and I’m thinking to purchase a piece for myself as well.

This will be my first blog stitch along. I wonder if this is going to be a new addiction :)
 
posted by Terri at 5:54 PM |