Sunday, October 15, 2006
Saturday and Sunday stitchathon!
No one was home Friday evening so I spent the evening with Bandit and my stitching. I had forgotten how much confetti stitching there was in Haiku.

Saturday afternoon Jill and her son, and Melissa and friend came over. Before Jill and son showed up Melissa and I divvied up our fabric purchases for Quaker Needlework Treasures (which she hasn’t started yet) and our Red Desert Scissor Pocket and the beautiful teal she purchased. I’m going to stitch the Pocket again in a different color scheme for the new Alyssa scissors. I haven’t quite made up my mind about what fibers I’m going to be using.

It’s always fun to watch Jill’s son play with Bandit. They both equally enjoy it and Bandit is always worn out and sleeping before they leave LOL. I went to dinner with Jill and son after Melissa and friend left and stuffed myself. I sent Jill over to World Market to find some Tim Tams and headed to the bank, then home. It’s getting dark so early and I could not believe I had so much stitching time left when I got back. I think it was 11 by the time I went to bed.

I’m making a lot of progress on The Token. I decided to keep stitching on it today. I’m going to be seeing a couple more stitchers next week and I’ll be working on it again. I’m more than half way and really looking forward to adding the names of people who have been there while I worked on it. If things go right I’ll definitely be finished with this in 2006.

My job has been in the back of my mind all weekend! I don’t know what I’m going to do. I really wish Husband were home so I could talk to him about it.

I’m slowing figuring out Bloglines and am moving my blogrolling links over, so if you see yourself disappear from my blog it means I have you moved over. After I get that done I’ll need to figure out how to make my Bloglines show up on my blog.
 
posted by Terri at 6:52 PM |