Monday, October 23, 2006
Lazy blogger reporting in
I was busy last week and gone almost all day Saturday.

I am reorganizing my rotation a bit:

Mon - school
Tue, Thur, Fri - Haiku
Wed - Red Desert Stitching Pocket
Sat, Sun - The Token

I stitched my name on RDSP last Wednesday and I don't like it. I'm either going to rip it out and move it up, or replace it with the date as originally charted. If I do the date I'll stitch my name over one, going sideways on the other side.

I met with a couple of stitchers on Saturday and actually stitched on my GTG piece, The Token! I now plan on working on it every weekend until it's finished. I think I can easily finish it by the end of the year.

Sunday I stitched instead of getting on the computer and my efforts have been rewarded.
 
posted by Terri at 2:14 PM |