Monday, September 11, 2006
September 11
Today’s date has many meanings for many people. I’m sure there are very few people in the world who do not remember what they were doing on this date, five years ago. However, for me, instead of dwelling about the past, today I choose to think 2 years into the future when I better will be celebrating Husband’s retirement from the Marine Corps.

The waves were awful yesterday so Husband took me to breakfast instead of hanging at Buchaneer Beach with the Pirates. Afterwards we walked over to an antique street fair where I found another silver and cobalt glass salt cellar to add to my collection. The rest of the afternoon was spenting being rather lazy and doing laundry and stitching but the time seemed to just fly by. I could not believe how fast bedtime krept up. I am so close to finishing Dresser Drawer Heart. Just the last 3 tiny bands and then the drawer "handles."

So now it's Monday morning. I have class tonight so no stitching. Just 13 more weeks to term end! LOL
 
posted by Terri at 8:58 AM |