Monday, September 04, 2006
Slow and steady
Not much done today other than a lot of sorting and watching tons of CSI (the original). I love marathons!

I managed to get all most of my Weeks Dye Works and Gentle Art Sampler Threads alphabetized and put up in my corner unit. I also installed 2 more shelves and moved some storage baskets from my stash shelves over to the fiber shelves. Both baskets still need to be sorted. There's mostly Vikki Clayton silks and ribbons and some other fibers like Gloriana, etc. I don't quite know what I'm going to do with them, yet. I am looking for some more of the 6" rings. I like them better than the 10" ones.

For my designs, I'm up to "M" in getting the regular sized leaflets sorted and stored. The two blue boxes on the top shelf contain the half-page and smaller-sized leaflets of various designers. I will probably put them in alphabetical order in another basket for that shelf. Right now they're just tossed in there willy-nilly. Husband and I will be making a trip to Ikea very soon to buy some more magazine boxes. I only have 3 left.

I still haven't found my Shepherd's Bush design. I've decided to leave it for now and work on my RR piece. I know I still have lots to sort through and I'm hoping it and Peace will show up eventually. I have more Shepherd's Bush designs in my stash than I realized. They will fill up 2 of the magazine holders. If Peace doesn't show back up I'll be starting that one over since Marc Saastad dedicated it to Husband when he was in Iraq.

I have not stitched all weekend but am about to remedy that.
 
posted by Terri at 4:10 PM |