Sunday, September 10, 2006
I got RAK'd!
Melissa came over yesterday for an afternoon of stitch 'n' bitch. It's been 2 months since I've seen her, and even though I "talk" to her almost everyday by email, it's just not the same! Anyway, the stinker RAK'd me!

The first month she wasn't able to come down was because she was attending a Merry Cox class. To say I was jealous was putting it lightly but I was waiting to hear back from the doc about possible surgery and by the time I knew I wasn't having surgery in July, the class was full. She brought me Merry Cox's A Token of Friendship kit, some antique matte black pins and a fiberholder from the market at her class. Then she brought me a coaster set and candle holder that has my house and American flag on it. But the best thing of all was this!

And to top it off, she stopped at Ikea on the way to my house and brought me some more wooden magazine holders for my shelves.

I worked on Long Dog's The Token on and off all afternoon. It was so nice to be working on it again. And I found out she's just about as crazy about quilting as I am. I smell more trouble.

Today, I'm back to Dresser Drawer Hearts and hope to show progress pictures of them both later.
 
posted by Terri at 2:19 PM |