Saturday, September 02, 2006
I have been dreaming all day today
It’s 8:00 p.m. and today I have put my hands on almost every single cross stitch design I own.

I started at 8:00 a.m.

The pile sitting in front of my fabric/fiber cabinet no longer exists. Neither does the pile in front of the closet door (I never shared that picture, but will tomorrow). I have filled more than one copy paper box full of items to sell. Of course I’ve also filled more than one copy paper box full of items I fully intend to stitch!

The only things I have taken off the shelves were the magazines, and the ones I intend to keep are in order and currently living in plastic magazine holders. I also found more fabric I didn’t know I had, and there are fibers galore that need to be organized. That will probably be an all day task.

I’ve basically moved it from 2 very disorganized areas into one highly organized area on my futon.

I have wanted to start a hundred new things.

I still cannot find Christmas Drawers. I did not stitch today because I was determined to find it.

I am not a happy stitcher.
 
posted by Terri at 8:10 PM |