Tuesday, September 05, 2006
I love workdays like today
I usually drive to work on Monday so I can take care of office errands. Since yesterday was not a workday I drove today. Primo parking spot in the parking lot this morning! That should have been my first clue it was going to be a good day.

To keep a long story short, I’m the only person who has shown up today. The attorneys worked this weekend and some of the stuff I left on Friday has been done by them. Plus Boss fixed whatever was wrong with the new time clock I was fighting with all last week. Boss called from the courthouse and said he left me a 3 page memo of things that he wants done this week while he’s in Court and because no one else has shown up today I took care of the high priority items. He’s a happy camper. The best thing about it is that it’s been so quiet that I’ve gotten a lot done today!

I have given up on finding Dresser Drawer Heart. I’m going to take that off my September Goals and substitute in Haiku. I never did get around to stitching this weekend, if you can believe that! I ended up alphabetizing those two blue boxes and if I stand everything up it fits into one box. Now I just need to find something that looks nice on my shelf to stand them up in. I also was able to get everything in the last 3 magazine holders I had. Now I just need some for my magazines, and a couple extra to grow into.

Tonight, we’re having leftovers, so supper will be quick. I plan on stitching, have already warned Husband I’ll be stitching, and I am excited that House is back on tonight.

Here’s hoping there’s no traffic snarls to keep me from getting home in a reasonable amount of time.

Oh and I see some of you have already discovered my new poll. Thanks for voting!
 
posted by Terri at 3:57 PM |