Saturday, August 26, 2006
For Sale - Stash
I threw a list together this morning of the Silver Lining patterns I have for sale. I will be adding to and subtracting from the list as the days go by and I wade through my stash – a daunting task! I just happen to have all of the TSL designs together in one place and it was easy to start there.

The list can be found in a link in the upper right column – in red.

I received a couple of stash packages in the mail over the past couple of days. One I’m particularly happy about is the Pennsylvania German Sewing Chest by Primitive Traditions. This sells for $100 and I got it for $25 and yes, it includes the box.

I’ve also received Hester Van Dorn and Mary Prentice 1831by Barrick Samplers (Carriage House Sampler), Toile Rooster by Birds of a Feather, There’s No Place Like Home by The Drawn Thread, Pretty in Pink by Indigo Rose, and Monograms & Motifs Treasures Box – This Too Shall Pass.

Thank you again for your support. It's so nice to see. One note...I am not in any financial trouble so money has nothing to do with my fears. It's just stash overload and knowing there's no way I'll ever get it all stitched! It might as well go to someone who will stitch it (or think they will) and I'll use the money wisely instead of frittering it away on more stash. The comments I made about paying down my debt is my wanting to be personally debt free by the time Husband retires so I can spend all my money on furniture for a new house!
 
posted by Terri at 4:15 PM |