Thursday, March 30, 2006
That perfect abode
When I grow up I want to live here. It's in a lovely part of town very near an air force base that would be perfect for Husband and I for shopping and medical purposes.

I can very easily see myself cooking dinner in the kitchen every night. Of course I'd rather have white appliances than black ones, but that would be easily remedied.

It's been forever since I've chopped firewood but I'm sure it's like riding a bike, but only with an axe!

I've seen video of this backyard and have no problems imagining Bandit (and perhaps a sister) running around like a fiend, dodging the pool we'd install.

I bet my rosewood furniture from Japan would look smashing in here. I've always wanted a red dining room and have the perfect fabric picked out already for the window treatments.

After all that daydreaming, I'm tired and need to retire,

after a hot bath, though.








I took my copyright/trademark/patent mid-term last night. I think I did very well. Yesterday and today I've spent studying for tonight's contract law class. So much of it seems common sense to me and I'm worried I'm not going to do well because of that. There are so many "tricky" questions in the study guide.

I'm so glad that tomorrow is a holiday for me. No work, but I will be busy getting the hair and nails thing done, plus I'm having lunch with the paralegal I worked with at my last job.

Oh, I got some legal advice and the bank documents in regarding that check and I'll post more about that tomorrow when I have time to think about what I'm going to do.
 
posted by Terri at 1:00 PM |