Friday, April 21, 2006
Drugs are wonderful things!!
Wow! Thank you ladies for all your hugs and wellwishes. I was a bit surprised to see the comment count this morning. I received a phonecall from the hospital yesterday that they've scheduled another test for me early June, but that they might be calling me in between next week's appointment and then for other tests. Sigh.

I am feeling much physically better today. It always fascinates me how fast some medications work. In fact, if there weren't physical symptoms, I'd almost not know "something" is "wrong" with me. This was the first morning, in a long time, that I was able to get out of bed without hitting the snooze several times. That might have something to do with the lack of "I'm dying" dreams, too.

I did manage to stitch some yesterday, if that's what you want to call it. I actually spent 2 hours frogging almost all of my Hornbook Sampler because I was off by one thread vertically in one spot, and after I fixed that, I realized I was off one thread horizontally in another spot, which threw the hole thing off. By the time I finished frogging I only had the bottom row of alphabet, minus the "S" left. Let me tell you that frogging eyelets stitched over 1 on 32 count is NOT easy to do.

I'm out the door to work in a few and looking forward to the weekend. Husband and I have our fingers crossed that my symptoms will continue to diminish and we can have a somewhat "normal" weekend. I don't have any homework to worry about and am hoping I feel well enough to go out and about.
 
posted by Terri at 6:55 AM |