Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Multiple happy dances
HD#1 - I finished The Magnolia last night. It took me all of 45 minutes to finish the beading. I’m posting this from work, so can’t post a picture until later this evening (have class tonight), but I’ll post it right

Sorry about the really poor picture, my lighting sucks today.



when I do post it.

HD#2 - This makes a 9th finish for me so, according to my StRIP plan, I’m supposed to start another new design, but {gasp!} I really don’t feel like it right now. What I do want to do is pull out an old WIP and work on it for a bit, and I may just decide to do that instead. Does this mean that I can start something new later? Of course! My rules, after all, and rules were made to be broke ;o)

HD#3 - Today I received Sampler & Antique Needlework Volume II in the mail. I would just about give my right arm to have Volume I so if anyone is reading this and has it and wants to part with it, please, PLEASE think of me. I promise to love it and read it and use it. You can e-mail me at sew creative at cox dot net

Okay, enough dancing. I’m not feeling well today and all this activity is making my head hurt worse, and my stomach more upset than it already is. Bleh!
 
posted by Terri at 2:01 PM |