Thursday, February 03, 2005
More, and a little more, and how about one more thing!
I watched the Mistake of the Union address last night. I was not impressed. I spent more time yelling at people to shut up and sit down so he'd get it over with. Oh and I also wondered what was that woman thinking that wore those horrid fish-net looking hose! After it was over I wondered why I had even bothered to watch. But I guess it's like voting. If you don't vote, don't complain. If I didn't watch the address, I wouldn't be able to complain.

We're dealing with Son issues again. I'm wondering just how much more will be piled on my plate before I actually reach meltdown stage. I slept in to almost 7:30. It's now an hour later and I've done nothing more than drink 1/2 cup of coffee and look at this computer. I have a TON of homework and need to get my butt in gear.
 
posted by Terri at 8:32 AM |