Friday, September 03, 2004
Last night was movie night.

We saw The Manchurian Candidate. It was a good movie, and I'm glad I saw it but! There were some parts in there that really upset me. Tears and closing eyes kind of upset. Oh, and the popcorn was bad. There were some great previews that we'd never seen before and I'm looking forward to several new movies. Next week we'll probably see Collateral. We're a bit behind in our movie watching.

Boring "holiday" weekend ahead for me. I have no plans, and I'm hoping to keep it that way. I want to stitch, but we'll see.


Friday Forum

1. What color are most of the clothes in your wardrobe? Is there a particular color that you would never wear? What colors do you think that you look best in (or feel best in)?

Most of the clothes in my closet are dark. I do have some light colored tops. I love red, pink and black with a bit of blue thrown in. I feel best in red or pink.

2. What are your favorite colors, and why? Are you inspired by them? Do you identify with them? Do you like them because of the way that they make you feel? Are there any colors that you totally dislike, and why?

My favorite colors are purple and pink (not together, though). I don't think I'm inspired by them. Purple is more a color that I love in flowers. Pink I'll wear. I cannot think of any colors that I totally dislike.

3. What colors are surrounding you right now? What color is the sky at the moment? What color are the walls? What color is your computer's desktop wallpaper?

White and grays surround me. Walls and verticals are white; computer and carpet are gray, my desk is glass top on steel supports. My desktop is a snow covered mountain scene during a sunrise, so the colors are white, dark gray, pinks and blues.

4. Would you ever try foods that are unusually colored, such as purple mashed potatoes, green ketchup, etc.? Do you prefer your foods to be regular colors?

I prefer my foods to be regular colors. I never really got into the colored ketchup thing.

5. What is your hair color? Your eye color? Do most of your family members share these same traits? Would you ever dye your hair or try colored contacts?

My hair is 4 different colors (not counting gray!). Besides my regular brown, I have 3 varying shades of blonde painted in. My eyes are brown. My son's hair is light brown and his eyes are brown. I've used aqua contacts before and they made my eyes green. I liked them.


On this day in:

1777 - Stars and Stripes is flown in battle for the first time at Cooch's Bridge, Maryland during the Revolutionary War.

1783 - Treaty of Paris officially ends the Revolutionary War between the U.S. and Great Britain. It was signed by representatives of the U.S., Great Britain, Spain, and France. The U.S. became a free and independent nation.
 
posted by Terri at 7:16 AM |