Monday, August 07, 2006
Whoa! What happened to the weekend?
I cannot believe how fast it passed by. I was rather busy until about 4:00 Sunday, then I got in some quality stitching time.

Saturday I finished the research for my paper, washed all of Husband’s clothes so he could decide what to pack and went to bed early (for a Saturday).

Sunday I had him to the airport and was back home by 9 a.m....yawn! The only good thing about having to get up that early is that I was wide awake by 9 a.m. and finished up my paper by 4:00. I was expecting to have to put some finishing touches on it tonight and tomorrow night, but I’m 100% finished with everything and the next couple of nights can be devoted to stitching.

I keep saying I’m going to make a progress photo of my WIP but I’m enjoying stitching on it and don’t want to take it off the q-snaps to do a photo. I’m working in the upper right hand corner and am probably 75% done.

From 4:00 on I stitched on Strawberry Garden while listening to Pride and Prejudice on the TV. A friend of Son’s stayed the weekend with us. The boys had been at the beach off and on all day Saturday and Sunday and they were worn out. K flopped down in the chair next to me, snuggled with Bandit (who loves K to death!) and watch P&P with me. He had to read the book in high school (which is probably about the time the movie was made!) and didn't know it had been made into a movie.

And I found out this morning I've been kicked to the curb on the Friends Gather (which is closing soon) and Stitching Bloggers Exchanges BB. Bummer!

And I’m so glad I rode the train to work this morning. I guess there was a bad accident on the freeway this morning that has traffic completely stopped. Whew!
 
posted by Terri at 8:55 AM |