Thursday, July 20, 2006
I'm melting
It's too hot to do anything. I can't think to work on my paper. My chair is too hot to sit in for any length of time to stitch. The only relief I'm getting is at work and on the train or in my car, where there's a/c. I've been getting up to walk on my treadmill at 5:30 in the morning and before I've even been on it for 10 minutes I have sweat running down my face. I don't like sweat. I catch myself saying "yuck" quite frequently. Sweating! 5:30 a.m.!!! Yuck!!

In Husband news, he competed in a swim meet yesterday. He was the 2nd or 3rd leg of 3 relays and they took 2nd place in all 3 events so he's now sporting 3 loverly engraved medals. I think we're going to have to start him a "me" wall. Go Husband! He has another triathlon weekend after this. He's still a slave to the Bay of Evil only now it's car parts for Son's Miata. Good thing about that is that our feeback is rising.
 
posted by Terri at 9:18 AM |