Wednesday, July 12, 2006
I hate driving to work
Yep. I drove to work this morning. I hated it. All the way here I tried to figure out a way around it. LOL I don't have class for the next 3 weeks and I'm tempted to give the boss a hard time about not using the "company" car (his personal car) to go to the bank and shopping for the office. I'll have to see what kind of mood he's in this morning.

The only positive to my driving to work? I stopped at Starbucks' and am now sipping on an iced latte.

It was wonderful getting in my car yesterday evening after it had been sitting in the nice cool, covered, FREE garage all day. I was somewhat tempted to put the top down on the way home, but decided to enjoy the air conditioning instead since I knew there was none at home.

Rani and Susan - I'm so surprised at how fast I've converted! I could easily see me doing this for a long time. In fact I was thinking about quitting my job at the end of the year because I hated the commute so much! Now, I think I've just rid myself of the only reason to quit! Of course, it hasn't rained yet.

Melissa - I thought you were van pooling and were getting to read that way.

Glenda - it didn't take me long to learn there was no perfect competition bike. And to top it off, he has 2. But you're right.....makes me feel less guilty about buying silks and linens! LOL

Jill - I'm only into around page 35. It's already filling in a few gaps though.

By the way. Thanks for your comments. I always feel like I'm getting a hug when I get a comment :)
 
posted by Terri at 8:45 AM |