Friday, August 12, 2005
Public Service Announcement - Cross Stitchers
I've been browsing the Magazine Data Base this morning. If you have not been to Taneya's wonderful site, go there. It's an unbelievable resource.

I started by looking up one particular designer to see if there were magazine designs by her before I ordered something. I figured the magazine designs would help me keep my money in case her finishing instructions were impossible for me to understand. Well, here it is an hour later and I've gone from researching that one designer to looking at designer after designer. I'm saddened to say that I have almost all of the magazines that contain some of my favorite designers, but I haven't stitched a single one of those designs!!!! I have even purchased the design after it's been published, and not stitched that!

I know I have Linda Driskell's Treasure Box in my current rotation, but I honestly purchased the magazine for that design. What a shame that I have not been taking advantage of a wonderful resource! I have had subscriptions to a couple of magazines for as long as I can remember and it feels like such a waste of money now that I look back on it. This has inspired me to add a magazine design to my rotation starting in September. So it looks like my rotation is evolving into a slot rotation again.
 
posted by Terri at 7:19 AM |