Sunday, April 24, 2005
Today is the day Husband was supposed to leave
and it's so nice to have him here instead of sitting alone crying knowing it would be so long before I would see him again. Thank you everyone that hoped and prayed with and for us that things would turn out like this.

Husband could get out of bed and walk this morning after his race yesterday. He did take a 2 1/2 hr nap yesterday afternoon, ate like a fool, then went to bed at 8:30. All I heard yesterday was how much fun the race was and how much his butt hurt! LOL He was grinning from ear to ear when he got home. He said he learned a lot, like he wasn't eating enough right before the race and he wasn't quite equipped right. Toting a bike in an M3 convertible is not easy. So even though he and Son have been talking forever about wanting a Bus to haul their surfing and snowboarding gear in, the putting the top up and down on the car just to get his bike in and out (especially after the race) had finally convinced him to quit putting it off.

Last night we went out to eat at Outback and he ate so much, including dessert, which is so unlike him. Then we went to B&N and he purchased a triathete magazine, 'how to build a VW Bug Bus' book and something else that I cannot remember the title of.

Today we spent $70 more on groceries than we normally do for a week. All of it healther than we normally buy. Guess that means I have no excuses to get back on program myself. And he's already off to the bike shop to get some thingys for his handlebars, a bike rack for his office (so he can train at work) and a haircut. And his butt still hurts, a little :)

I have a tiny happy dance, and I mean tiny!



It came with its own frame which has about an 1 1/2" opening! Took me less than 4 hrs to stitch it over 1 on 32 ct and it's the first item I've stitched for my new room.
 
posted by Terri at 1:48 PM |