Friday, April 22, 2005
Honey do this and honey do that
only I'm "honey." My "things to do after May 20" list continues to grow. With the exception of my redecorating plans, they're all fun crafty things, so if the list doesn't get completed it'll be no big deal. I am amazed by the 'craft' women I'm surrounded by each day. There's T and her lovely flip-flops, the Gypsy and her finishing abilities, and the ladies of Legacy Embroiderers Guild and their lovely stitching and finishing. I am daily inspired by some of the things I see accomplished by people I consider friends.

One of the things on my to-do list is to have a get together at my house. I've posted the info on The Wagon and TWBB and hope that those I know who live in the area will find it and accept the invitation. I've been wanting to do this since I moved here, but for some reason now seems like the right time to make it happen. I love sitting around with other stitchers, be there one or 100, and talking about and sharing something that is such a huge part of my life.

It's Friday. Nothing much to look forward to today except some homework to finish up for tomorrow's class. I have 2 more Saturday classes (one of them tomorrow) and then I get my weekends back, hopefully forever. I hate Saturday classes, but they've been a necessary evil. As of today, less than 30 days until summer break. I cannot wait!
 
posted by Terri at 7:57 AM |