Friday, February 04, 2005
I have a new best friend
My math teacher is going to be my new best friend. I normally see him 4 times a week, Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri, for 50 minutes a pop. Up until Wednesday I understood practically everything that came out of his mouth. I thought I understood what he was saying on Wednesday, but when I sat down to review that yesterday, I couldn't remember a thing he'd told me, including how to operate my handy-dandy new calculator for the homework problems he gave us. I worked for 3 1/2 hours last night, and got up this morning at 6 to start again. It was like looking at a blank piece of paper expecting something to just suddenly show up. I gave up.

But then I remembered him mentioning office hours and said they're on the back of page 4 of the syllabus. Well lo and behold it turns out it's every single class day a whole hour before class. I mad dashed it out of the house and went visiting. I'll probably be spending lots of private time with him in the future, at his invite :) so he's going to be my new best friend.
 
posted by Terri at 11:43 AM |