Wednesday, November 24, 2004
I am not an "either" "or" person
There are so many lists going around the blogs I frequent. Are you this or that. Choose this or that. Why can't I have or be both? Reading them I have decided that I am not one or the other, more often that not, I am both.

You are 73% Cancer


How much do you match your zodiac sign?


Thank you to those of you who are concerned by my absence. I really appreciate your comments and your e-mails. While I am still fighting my cold (I really think the 3 of us are just passing it around and around), I am okay.

I've found myself getting angry and impatient with certain people on the BBs lately and I just needed to take a step back.

I fought off depression this past week. It was a symptom of many tiny things, 1 medium thing and 1 kind of large thing. The large thing - I cannot go home for Christmas again this year and really want to see my parents. I have not told my parents yet, but that will happen tomorrow. I honestly cannot remember the last time I was home for Christmas and I worry about my parents since they are getting 'old.' I am only able to take off one week from work, and that will be un-paid. I have been saving so I'll have money to cover during that time, but there's no way I can take off longer, since I have to pay for my schooling. I sometimes wish I wasn't so stubborn about taking out student loans.

The medium thing is we're still waiting to hear what's going to happen to us. This is affecting my stress level about work and school (and other tiny things), since I'm supposed to be registering for next term's classes on Dec 2.

Plus I'm still dealing with irresponsible Son and what I perceive as Husband's lack of support on my side of this issue.
 
posted by Terri at 9:24 AM |