Friday, September 17, 2004
First my blog whine. My titles won't show up. I'm sure it's something I deleted when I was changing over to my new format, but I haven't figured it out yet. Pout.



Someone mentioned yesterday that they feel like a thread killer on the BBs. It seems that the few blogs that I've been commenting on die after my post, so I don't think I'll be commenting much for awhile. The last thing I want is someone to look at their comments and say "gee, T posted so I won't be getting comments from anyone else." With all the anonymous hate emails going around lately, I've been expecting to be "told" to stop commenting.



I dremt of stitching last night. I wasn't actually doing any stitching, but there was a lot of discussing it going on. Mostly about a new fairy design. I'm sure it's from reading about Mirabilia's upcoming realease.



Almost forgot the Friday Forum!

1. Starting with your head down to your toes, what health/beauty products have you used/applied to your body so far today? [For example, shampoo, toothpaste, makeup, cologne/perfume, nail polish, etc.]

Ummm, none. It's still early here and I don't have to be anywhere for a bit!

2. Do you have a ritual when you take a shower, such as washing your hair first or maybe even brushing your teeth in the shower? If so, what? Do you prefer baths or showers, usually?

Yes, I have a ritual. And it's funny, 'cause if I think about what I'm doing in the shower I can't remember what comes next or if I already conditioned my hair etc. I prefer showers.

3. How do you get yourself up and going in the mornings? Coffee? A hot shower? Breakfast? Would you consider yourself a morning person at all? When do you usually get up?

The first thing I do when I leave my bedroom is put on the coffeepot. I have a Bunn so it takes about 3 minutes to brew a pot of coffee. If I'm staying home for the morning I'll start a load of laundry, empty the dishwasher, grab my coffeecup and head for the computer. I have to be up for about an hour before I can stomach breakfast. I do consider myself a morning person, but a somewhat lazy one. If I don't have to be anywhere I'd rather take my time getting dressed in the morning. I usually get up around 6 a.m., even on Saturday.

4. Do you normally eat breakfast? What do you usually have? Do you usually make it at home or go out for breakfast, or do you prefer not to eat breakfast?

I usually have a bowl of Cheerios or some toast for breakfast, that I make at home.

5. What does your alarm clock sound like? A buzzer, music, or something else? Do you ever set your clock fast so that you push yourself to get ready sooner? Are you usually on time, late, or somewhere in-between?

My alarm clock is a really annoying and loud beeping noise. I do not set my clock fast since I tend to get up early, I have plenty of time to get ready. I'm 99% on time. I cannot stand to show up somewhere exactly when I'm supposed to be there. I prefer 10 minutes early.
 
posted by Terri at 7:06 AM |