Friday, September 10, 2004
Happy Blog Anniversary To Me!

A year ago this week, I started my blog. I went back to read what my first post was, and nearly fell out of my chair. I'll put it below, but I have to tell ya, I nearly fell out of my chair!! Not much has changed in this past year, but it has been rearranged a little bit! LOL

September 8, 2003

I'm thinking of quitting school. It's been in the back of my mind for a few months now, but this weekend I couldn't stop thinking about it. Especially after today's church sermon. I swear he was talking to me!

I'm so tired of trying to do and have EVERYTHING! I desperately want to lose weight so I can stop taking my blood pressure meds and I really do like working in a law office, albeit I've only ever been a "legal secretary" and I do have bills that need to be paid and I don't want to give up my hobby. I'm also feeling like I run around all weekend long trying to do the groceries, laundry, errands, church, socialize with my family.

Right now I get up every morning between 5 and 5:30 a.m. so I can exercise and spend 30 minutes on my stitching. I leave my house at 8:30 a.m. and get home in the evening around 8:30 p.m. I'm so tired when I get home that I can't stitch nor can I even concentrate on anything on TV. I asked my supervisor to cut my hours back from 12:30 to 1:30 so I can study between school and work while my mind is still somewhat sharp. Even then I feel like I'm running to catch up with myself. It's 7:15 Sunday evening and I still have at least 2 loads of laundry to finish. I haven't stitched at all today :(
 
posted by Terri at 11:01 AM |