Friday, September 10, 2004
Defined by a blink to the eye...

and it's all Prin's fault. I snagged some blinkies from her site a couple of days ago. They made me wonder if there were others out there that 'defined' who I feel like I am. I figured I'd find only a few others since I'm such a unique person. Who would think to make blinkies that describe me? As you can tell by what's been added to both sides of my blog, I grossly underestimated what was out there. I've gone a little nuts in adding them all on, but they'll only stay there for a few days, then with the exception of a few, I'll move them to my webpage. They're a little overpowering as a whole, but each one does define a teeny bit of me, especially those on the left side.

As you can see I've been playing with my format again. I can't get my comments working and the archives are all wonky :( If you know of a fix, please e-mail me at...nevermind.

Okay, it looks like I got the comments working the way I want and the archives are back, but I hate those bullets. I can live with them tho.

Grrrr.
 
posted by Terri at 8:01 AM |