Thursday, October 26, 2006
Books
I decided to do a separate post for this so I can print out the comments, if there are any.

I need some book suggestions for my downtime during surgery. I am, perhaps delusionally, planning to do nothing but stitch and read for a 2 month period, but I don't know what I want to read! I have purposefully stayed away from "fun" books during school because I love to read and would read the "fun" books instead of the educational ones. Right now in my waiting to be read pile is Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum book 11 or 12 (whichever is the last one published). That's it! One book!

The thing is I know there are a lot of new and great reads out there because so many of you love to read as much as I do. So what should I get?

I have reading the Harry Potter books from beginning to end on my 101 list and have thought about doing that then, but I would like to have some other suggestions just in case I'm not in the mood.

I would like to find a new to me series too. In addition to all the Evanovich books I own the Gabaldon and Cornwell series' too. I know someone was reading a vampire series, and of course I can't remember who/what now. I'm not a Harlequin reader, but love historical romance (Gabaldon style).

Any suggestions?
 
posted by Terri at 8:40 AM |