Monday, May 30, 2005
Home Theaters 'R Us
I was tagged by Annette a few days ago, and I'm more than happy to play. Like most stitchers I know, I have certain movies that I plug in to stitch to. I have to make sure they're ones that won't make me cry, or be sure to have a tissue handy, 'cause it's so hard to stitch when you cannot see! I love being able to watch movies at home. There are some I have that I no longer watch, but listen to. It's like having an audio book, with moving pictures! Husband just rolls his eyes at me at times, because there are a couple that I can watch every day.

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video:

I honestly have no idea. We have 3 binders full that each hold 40. I also have them under a korean medicine chest, under the home theater system, and stack on top of the stand. AND they're stacked on top of my chest right now as well. I need to get them organized. We're slowly replacing the videos with DVDs, and they're taking up less room, but we still have more than I ever dreamed we'd have.

2) The last film I bought:

Me - Buffy Season 1. Husband - Electra and National Treasure

3) The last film I watched:

On DVD: Assault on Precinct 13. At the Theater: Return of the Sith

4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

Pride and Prejudice by A&E (I love all the old "classics" and this one stays pretty true to the written version)

Lord of the Rings (over and over and over - I'm just fascinated by this)

Star Wars (again over and over and .... I'm already anxiously waiting on the latest to come out on DVD)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel (okay, it's 'vampy' entertainment and soooooo not like me, but I love these serieses! I really count them as one, too. Maybe it's because I didn't get to see them until the last season of both series and I watched them on DVD from beginning to end and I intermingled the two to keep them in sequence).

Tag 5 people:

Erica (cause I know she loves movies)
Carleen (she has a new big screen to watch her home movies on)
Jill (she was kind enough to play the last time, and I know she has a new TV too)

hmmmm, that's all I can think of.
 
posted by Terri at 10:15 AM |