Monday, May 23, 2005
I've been tagged again!
Not just once by Annette, but also a second time by Erica!

Books. I *heart* books. I've missed my fun books these past few months.

Warning, the following answers will probably be booooooring!

1) Total number of books I’ve owned:

I have no idea, but I think I'd be safe in saying hundreds.

2) The last book I bought:

Sampler Motif Book

3) The last book I read:

Fun: The DaVinci Code
Not-so-fun: Civil Procedure Before Trial

4) 5 books that mean a lot to me (not those I think are the best, but ones that have a special place for me):

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - this is the first book that made me sob out loud.

One for the Money by Janet Evanovich - this is the first book that made me laugh out loud. Unfortunately I discovered it when it was a paperback and have been searching for a hardback copy ever since. I'm hooked on the series.

Sharpe's Company: The Siege of Badajoz by Bernard Cornwell - this is the first non-romance novel book I ever read. We were stationed in 29 Palms California and I used to walk over to the library everyday on my lunch hour and snuggle on a couch with this book. It began a love affair of daily reading and was the first 'series' type book I ever read. I have not read the last few of the series and it's on my list of books to read. I will start over from the beginning. Now, I'm excited to see that Sean Bean plays Sharpe on a BBC release.

Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey - this woman's books got me hooked on dragons. I've only read the first 3 of the series, but I do own more and they're on my to-read list.

Rutter Group's Civil Procedure Before Trial and Civil Trials and Evidence - these two are tied. I could not get through school (and sometimes my daily job) without them. They are my college bibles.

5) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out on their blogs:

Hmmmm, let's see what Jill, Mindy, Cathy, Carleen, and Michelle have to say.

Thanks everyone for the congratulations. It really means a lot to me.

I have decided to completely take the summer off. I feel like I deserve it, but am sure I'll pay for it later down the road with another heavy course load as I continue my educational journey.

I've decided to finish out an AA degree in Paralegal Studies then transfer to a four-year. I really am fascinated by the criminal mind (Husband says it's because I live with Son and Bandit) and know that if I don't at least try for a Criminology degree I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Who know, I may get there and decide it's not what I want to do afterall.

Saw Star Wars this weekend, got very VERY sunburned, and did a whole lot of nothing much. I feel a bit rejuvinated and am no longer limping.
 
posted by Terri at 8:02 AM |