Saturday, February 12, 2005
Did you win or lose?
No email was sent out yesterday. I guess they're waiting until the long weekend for more torture.

Husband said the only email that went out this week was Senior Select Marine sending an email out asking was he being ignored, and did anyone intend to answer his questions. Rather ballsy, if you ask me!

It's raining and cold. I have class this morning and the last thing I want to do is go outside. I went to bed early last night because I wasn't feeling well. I don't know if I was tired from an extremely busy day at work or if I was ill, but I was in bed at 8 and read for a few minutes then turned out the lights. I was awake before 6 this morning and have been doing some legal research and have written a memorandum outline for a case I'm working on.

If any of you legal beagles out there can point me to some Federal cases I'd be a happy camper. My client (ficticious) was sexually assaulted in a parking lot of a mall. She had parked in the daylight under what she thought was a working light, but when she returned to her car at night the light was out and she was assaulted. The mall knew the light was burned out and they knew there had been previous sexual assaults 2 miles from them.

Yawn...off to find coffee.

Have a great weekend.
 
posted by Terri at 6:53 AM |