Saturday, November 27, 2004
I'm going to need a vacation
to get over my Thanksgiving vacation! After walking around Disneyland from 8:15 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., then standing for 6 hours yesterday cooking our Friday Thanksgiving, I was dead tired last night. I slept for 11 hours and am feeling half human again this morning. Of course it's 10:30 and I'm still in my pj's.

Bandit was so upset with us leaving him along all day long on Thursday. He was so wound up that it took us 30 minutes to get him under the covers to go to sleep. It was funny, and not so funny considering how tired we were. He stuck to me like glue yesterday and today every time I've sat down he's been right next to me. It'll slow my stitching down, but it sure it nice to snuggle.

It took us 45 minutes to get home from Disneyland...oh the joys of living so close. We did take a couple of pictures while there and I'll have to see if I can get them scanned in.

Husband has headed out for a haircut and to the post office, but I plan to stay in today and stitch. I have 2 papers to write, neither of them huge, but I'm putting them off until tomorrow. I need an absolutly sit around and do nothing day, but I need to do some laundry so will do that while I movie and stitch ;)
 
posted by Terri at 10:32 AM |