Saturday, December 11, 2004
I saw another meteor last night!
Wow! The sky is falling!!!


As of right this very second (2:44 p.m.) here's what I still have left to do:

1. Trial notebook for my Monday night class.

2. Study for Tuesday's Business English final.

3. 4 more slides for my 10-slide Powerpoint presentation.

4. Intern notebook needs to be put together. I finished the resume this afternoon.

6:30 p.m. update.

DH made me go with him to Best Buy and I didn't like the organization tools I had for my trial notebook, so we also stopped at Staples, then we went to a litte corner Greek cafe and had Gyro Greek Salad for dinner.

I now have a damn fine trial notebook, if'n I do say so myself! I'm hyped and would like to continue on, but I'm also tired, so I'm taking a break for the evening and watching Bourne Supremacy.

2 down and 2 to go and I'm breathing normal again:

1. Study for Tuesday's Business English final.

2. 4 more slides for my 10-slide Powerpoint presention.

 
posted by Terri at 2:44 PM |