Monday, June 18, 2007
Eep!
I cannot believe it went so long without my blogging again. I truly intended to keep at it the last time I posted. Since then I've been stitching some again. I've got RRs to catch up on. It's going slow though because I've completely lost feeling in my little and ring finger and am wearing a brace on that hand. I'm waiting to hear from the doctor about a nerve conduction test to see if I'm going to have surgery or not. I am determined to get myself healthy! I've been walking on the treadmill and Husband has set up a training bike for me. I'll start riding the bike this week in the evenings. As it is I'm already getting up before 5:30 to walk. We saw a nutritionist today to help with both our health needs. I found out I'm not eating enough! What a shock that was. I'll post puppy and stitching pictures soon. I have a bunch of puppy pictures.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Terri at 4:18 PM |